Test your knowledge!
We continue the series of tests for those who carefully read our articles: the correct answers to the questions are in our materials published over the past month. Let's get started!
Getty images Take the quiz1/7
Which make-up trend is one of the most important this year?
- Orange lipstick accent
- Bright blue shadows
- Impressionist eye makeup
- Glitter on cheekbones
Who is best suited for terracotta blush?
- To blue-eyed blondes with porcelain skin
- Brunettes with olive skin
- Redhead girls
- Ash hair girls
What's special about Maybelline's new Snapscara mascara?
- Available in eight vibrant shades
- Contains lash boosters
- Equipped with a special curved brush
- Does not contain wax
What lipstick can I use instead of eyeshadow?
- Water based
- Lip Balm
- Cream with translucent texture
What is contrast makeup?
- Bright lips plus neutral eye makeup
- Combination of warm and cold tones in one look
- Makeup using shades located opposite each other in the color wheel
- Makeup using shades from one range
Why are silver particles added to cosmetics?
- Silver soothes the skin, reducing inflammation and redness
- Silver makes cosmetics last longer
- Silver makes the pigment more intense
- Silver is responsible for the matte effect
Which of these actions will NOT make your lip makeup last longer?
- Powder lips
- Apply two coats of lipstick
- Use balm or oil as base
- Fix lipstick with matching blush