Guess what the tools shown in the pictures are for
Beauty brands never cease to amaze us: every year hundreds of new products appear in stores in new and unusual formats. Creams in the form of cushions, blush in sticks, shadow pencils We have collected popular products presented in intricate formats and decided to see if our readers can guess what this or that beauty product is for. Ready? Let's go! Take the test.18
Let's start simple: why do you need a YSL Beauté product with this applicator?
- It's eyeliner!
- It's an eyebrow marker!
What is this Urban Decay product for?
- This is an eyeshadow pencil
- This is a lip primer
Another unusual novelty from Urban Decay. Guess what for?
- This lip product is
- This is a cushion blush
Makeup artists love this L'Oréal Paris product because it's
- Microblading Brow Liner
- An eyeliner that allows you to draw graphic arrows
Long brush with slight curve and short bristles, like Maybelline New York's Falsies Angel mascara, for
- Volume effect on eyelashes
- Lengthening effect on eyelashes
And a little more about eyelashes! Why would you want a fluffy brush like Lancôme's Hypnôse Drama Mascara?
- For curve and volume
- To separate and lengthen
Guess what this two-sided product from YSL Beauté is for?
- This is a two-sided eye shadow - matte on one side, pearly on the other
- This lip liner is double sided with matte on one side and pearly on the other
What do you think this brush from NYX Professional Makeup is for?
- For applying liquid foundation
- For applying dry blush and bronzer